Sunday, October 19, 2008

What time is it. It is the time of the year that I love, the time of the year when the scenery is painted in beautiful colors, it is the Autum season. Also it is the time of the year that I had better settle down and start blogging a few times a week. The time of the year when I read my favorite blogs on a daily basis. I love the blogging world and want to become a part of the family of my favorites. I want to post more often. SO this is my new look and the begining of the New Amelia Rose Cottage.

I want to show you the fall decorations at the cottage, I want to share craft ideas, and just talk. I want to lisen when we have problems in the blogging family and be there to share in the good times. So please come visit me often and remember I am here. Give me another chance.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan P. said...

First of all, can I say that your New York trip looked absolutely fabulous!! I'm so glad you had such a good time:) Secondly, I love the new look of your blog, and I especially love the music. Finally,I will always remember you are here, dear friend!!! Looking forward to reading more posts!

~~Deby said...

First time visiting your Cottage....I will spend a few moments this morning getting to know you and enjoying your blog and pictures.
~~Deby
Puget Sound

Susie Q said...

It all looks so pretty, so warm and so cozy. I have always loved your home. The red door is beautiful!

I love the bear...I am a huge bear lover!

Love,
Sue

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............