Sunday, September 07, 2008

New York City...........Here I come............

Where have you been, all of my wonderful readers of Amelia Rose Cottage? Oh you say it is not you that has been missing..........you say it is me who has not been here enough to draw an audience. I do understand and I will try to post every few days........I promise I will........I just have to put my summer flowers away and get with it again.... I have my clothes packed for my big week in New York City and I am ready to hang out with all the stars that will be watching for me to walk down a crowded street. I may have a soda is a little shop so they can find me for my big chance in the movies. All kidding aside I do hope to go to the today show on Friday and try to get a make over. I friend said I should carry a sign saying I need help because I am only 23. What fun it would be to have a makeover in an hour by some famous hair dressers and then a new outfit to take home. I guess I am getting a little carried away with this New York trip.
This is the place you will find me on a normal day, on my sun porch with a good book, but watch out New York City .........I am on my way to your city and plan on finding my star on your walk of fame...This has been a fun post about my trip to the big apple......I will be back in no time and let you know just how much fun I had on my trip to New York City. Till then
Love to all......Sharon K

9 comments:

Sheila said...

You are funny..!
I will have to watch the Today show now, just in case you are picked...lol
Wouldn't that be fun.
Your reading spot looks so cozy,I like the stained glass.
Have a great trip..xx

Dawn Marie said...

oh i would be excited to! I love New York and hope to go back soon. I never made it to any shows. I love the makeover idea,,go for it! Hey whatever works to get what we want and need! I love your porch..I'm jealous.

Life on the Edge said...

I have never been to NYC, but it sounds like a great city! I've heard a lot about it and seen some blogs that people posted about NYC. Oh wouldn't it be fun indeed to get one of their makeovers! I have seen them online and they are just amazing!

Have a great time!

Kady

Susan P. said...

Oh, I know you will have a fabulous time!!! Why don't you tell us what you're going to be wearing so we can try and spot you in the crowd? I'll be looking for you:o)

Carole Burant said...

I so love your sense of humour and I think it's terrific that you're looking so much forward to this trip:-) I'm still giggling over the Today Show and suggestion of carrying a sign that says you need help because you're only 23...too funny! hehe I wish I could go with you because I so love celebrities! I've been collecting celebrity autographed photos since I was a young teen! Have FUN, be SAFE and fingers crossed that you can get that makeover...how fun that would be:-) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi, I happened upon your blog. What an interesting place to visit. Have a fun trip to New York.

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

That would be fun! Have fun on your NY Trip. That is one of my short term goals to go to NY City. Would love to see it at Christmas. have fun!

Kitty

Judypatooote said...

Dam, I'm sorry I missed the show, but thank you for calling me from NY...some day maybe I'll get there, but you know me, I'm a home body....

I love your stain glass window, I don't remember seeing that, and I also want to know who the darling little Miss with the pink glasses and big flower in her hair is....she is adorable.....

Well I hope you get back safely, and I'm sure Winston missed you tons.....love U, judy

Dawn Marie said...

are you lost in New York???? how was your trip?

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............