Monday, December 17, 2007

The Beauty Of Winter...Part 2





Sorry, but my computer has a mind of its own today and between it and blogger being slow I will be real lucky to get this post finished. You have to scroll down to the post just below this one to read what I will now call part 1 of The Beauty Of Winter.
Again I am having trouble with the pictures........I love the picture of the bulb on the tree with ice hanging from it. We have had it all...rain....ice...snow....and I guess they call this winter up north.
We will be leaving on Wed. to visit family and friends in N.Y.
Will be back in Ohio on Christmas Eve. I want to wish every one a wonderful Christmas day filled with love of family, friends and most of all the love of the Lord above that has blessed us with this beautiful season of Christmas.

8 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Oh Sharon, such beautiful pictures...I especially love the one of the red ornament with the icicles hanging from it and the one showing the tree all lit up amidst the snow! Gorgeous!! Have a fun and safe trip in NY and I'll take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! xoxo

Judypatooote said...

Beautiful, and it sounds like you will be traveling to see more, and more snow....I'm sure you will be snapping pictures as you go....say hi to Charlie for me...and be safe... love ya, judy

Laurie said...

Dear Sharon,
I wish you and your family a beautiful Christmas ~ lovely photos!

Kelli said...

Oh so pretty, Sharon! Since we don't get much snow here in Texas I loved seeing your beautiful pictures. Have a Merry Christmas with your family!
Love and hugs,
Kelli

Sheila said...

Love and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.
hugs
Sheila
xx

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Such beautiful wintry pictures. Have a safe trip and have a Merry Christmas and may your new year be blessed all around.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Stay warm!

xo
Becky

Susie Q said...

What beautiful photos dear Sharon Kay.
There truly is beauty in Winter.
Happy new year to you!

Hugs,
Sue

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............