Friday, March 27, 2009

We are on our way to the Golf..........Sunshine and warm breezes....




Hi Gals, I have had a good time at the Villages but just like ever thing else, time moves on and it is now time to head north. But before we do, we will head south for a day or two. A few more days of sunshine and warm breezes, a few more days of vacation. We are going to good friends of ours that are in Engelwood Fl. They have a beautiful winter vacation home on the ocean. Just give me a few more days till I am again cold and most likely standing in the rain showers that are happening up north.
I think this is one of the hardest things about being in Fl. for a few months, then going back to the cold. No flowers in bloom, no real green grass, lets say I am blessed and thankful to have been here during the cold winter months up north.
The picture below is of a doily that Mary Jane made for me many years ago, I cherish this because it was made by a good friend.
Watch out Mary Jane because I am on my way to your beautiful home, happy hour and good food a wait us. ( Friends are kisses blown to us by angels )

6 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I can well imagine how hard it will be to come home to the rain and cold so make sure you enjoy every minute of the rest of your vacation time in Florida:-) When I was in Niagara Falls last weekend it was so lovely because they have no snow left there...then I come home and we still have a few feet of snow! Ugh!

Love that doily your friend made for you, it's gorgeous. Have a lovely visit with her:-) xoxo

Life on the Edge said...

I bet you are a little sad to be heading north after all the warmth of Florida! Well it is starting to get nice up here in Ohio, and I can see the trees beginning to bud. It won't be long until spring is really here now!

Have a safe trip home!

Kady

Ginger said...

I envy you being able to get out of the cold all winter. It's been a cold spring here so far, sure would love some 70 and 80* days.
Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit with your friend, Mary Jane.
Ginger

Amy said...

I know right where Englewood is because we are on our way to Port Charlotte soon!!!!
Yes it is still cold here in Ohio. My kids are anxious to get to their Grandpa's house in P.C. Fl and wear some flip flops and shorts!!!!
Amy

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I am heading to Naples, Fl the last week of the month....I am looking forward to putting my toes in the sand.
Penny

Anonymous said...

Well its 74 here in Port Clinton and the sun is shining and the flowers are popping up and the buds are on the trees...truly God has graced us with his love today...sorry you will miss it!! Spring is really my time of the year, when everything is born again...See you soon Sharon
Linda

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............