Wednesday, March 11, 2009



[Photo]Hi everyone, I hope all is well with all of you, I can not begin to tell you how happy I am to be in Fl. I just talked to my daughter Tammy in Ohio and she siad that it is another day with high winds and rain. It has been one nasty winter up North and enough is enough. Spring is March 20th, and I hope Mother Nature knows what day it is. After saying that.........it is another beautiful day at the Villages Fl. It has been in the 80's, the sun is shining and there is a nice breeze blowing the lace curtins. OK, I realize you guys up north do not want me to go on and on about the wonderful weather here so with out futher a do.....Here are some pictures to share with you. The picture above is Sir Winston and his friend Nather, both just adorable dogs and they know when to wink and smile for the camera. [Photo][Photo][Photo]The Villages is a golf cart community, you can go to the movies, grocery store, the doctors office or Walmart in a custom built golf cart. This pictures were taken at Sumter Landing in the Villages. We went to a few receation buildings , I took a few pictures of the way they are decorated.[Photo][Photo][Photo][Photo] I will end this post with another picture of the dog gone cute dogs. Have a good day and I will be beck tomorrow with more pictures. Love to all......Sharon K[Photo]
draft I am sorry but I just lost the pictures, I will post tomorrow and show you the pictures.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Only one of your pictures came through, but your probably already know that, right?

Good to hear from you!
Michelle

Deb said...

Hi Sharon! It's so nice to hear that your're having the time of your life. Loved the doggie picture. Deb

DEB said...

Your dog pics are adorable. What I wouldn't give to be in Florida right now. Enjoy!

Judypatooote said...

If it wasn't for seeing Winstons picture, I wouldn't comment at all because I told you I don't want to hear about palm trees and 80 degree weather.....LOL....but I'm going to a tea room today with classmates, so hahahahah..... why don't you look up JO and Fred Track, remember we went to their house in the Villages when I was down there.....well gotta go have my spot of tea......hurry home and we will go too....ok, miss U, judy

Carole Burant said...

How I wish I could be with you right now to enjoy that sunshine and warm temperatures! Still tons of snow here and cold...Mother Nature doesn't seem to realize that Spring is just around the corner!! Love that picture of Winston with his friend:-) Can't see any of the other pictures so will come back later! Love ya!! xoxo

Joyfulsister said...

Awwwww... How cute is that!!! they are actually posing for a pic. Thanks for sharing it made my heart smile!!! I stopped by to say hello and catch up.

Hugz Lorie

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here allmylittleones.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research presents that almost 90% of all USA adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............