Thursday, May 15, 2008

Granddaughters Day.................

It has been for ever but I am all ready to enjoy a summer full of fun, family and friends. All is well at Amelia Rose Cottage, the flowers are planted and I am just waiting for the warm breezes and sunshine of the summer months. It has been a cool spring up north so the wait is on for the warm weather.

I would like to wish belated birthday wishes to Lindsey Amelia who celebrated her 10Th birthday on May 6Th. She had a skating party with friends and a family party also. She is my shining star and I love her so much.
I received this lovely picture of Emilee Elizabeth with my Mothers day card from New York. This is her special Graduation picture from her kindergarten class. I just love the picture it will be a forever memory of her school days.

This picture was taken when the announcement was made that my granddaughter Brittany was chosen as prom queen of her Senior prom. In this picture she is just starting to cry and it re minds me of when she was a little girl and some one told her no.
I love being a grandmother, I receive so much joy from watching them turn 10, graduate from kindergarten and become prom queen. I will try to blog at least two times a week, when I do not get to it I miss it so. It becomes a part of who I am. Be back real soon............

7 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Sharon,
Your granddaughters are each so beautiful and all at different yet such fun stages of life :)
Being a grandma is one of life's greatest blessings, isn't it??
xo

Life on the Edge said...

How precious they all are! I love the pic of your granddaughter winning prom queen! I think every girl should get to wear a tiara, and what an honor for her! They must be so much fun for you. What a blessing!

Sharon said...

Your granddaughters are so pretty. Those memories are worth so much.

Tammy said...

OH, what a very sweet post, Sharon! You are blessed indeed with such beautiful granddaughters and all different ages...
Congratulations to Brittany...only a mom or grandma would look at that moment and see her as a little girl...so very sweet!
Hugs,
~Tammy

auntpearl said...

Two very special days for such beautiful girls. They are lucky to have you in thier life.

Hope you are doing well.

Hugs,

Sheila said...

Your grand daughters are precious.
I love spending time with mine, we always have fun.
I hope you are well. I love the new header on your page.
xx

Susie Q said...

Beautiful girls...beautiful memories.
Love,
Sue

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............