Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sweet Home........Ohio

Mid pleasures and places though we may roam, Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home...



Hi everyone, It seems like forever since I have sat down to relax or just hang out in my computer room. I had a good time in Fl. but it has taken me so long to get caught up around home again. All is going well, the sun is shining and that makes me happy.
I have a special thank you to Sheila she gave me a Picnik membership offer that she received and oh what a wonderful gift . I am having so much fun with it and soon you will see my new and oh so pretty picture es. I have been playing with the program all day and all most forgot I said down to do a short post.........
Amelia Rose Cottage is dusted, and spring cleaning is finished and I am waiting for the day I can open all windows and let the fresh air in and watch the cur tins flow.
I am now working on the redecorating of our master bedroom, I found a quilt in Fl. and that is the vocal point of my room. Every thing is going well and I will post pictures in a very few days.
Have a wonderful Friday and will be back soon with my bedroom makeover ........Sharon K

10 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

I'm so glad your time in FL was great..
and isn't it good to be back in your
own lil home, nesting and decoration??
smiles and hugs, Deena

Judypatooote said...

Good afternoon my friend sharon... are you still at Amy's or are you now home.....how did your trip to the dentist go....you can email me at my email address if you want... You are just to darn organized....you have your spring cleaning done....hey, stop it... your putting me to shame....my house was clean yesterday, waiting for my bug man to arrive, but he never showed up.....now I have to clean again next week....darn.... LOL,,,,,well catch ya later... judy

Kelli said...

Welcome home, Sharon! I can't wait to see pictures of your bedroom re-do!
Hugs,
Kelli

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

i love coming here to visit everything is so beautiful and I love your music. I love making those little bunny cakes and now am doing it with my Grandchildren...Have a beautiful weekend...Mary

Sheila said...

I'm so pleased you are enjoying the Picnik!
I'll look forward to seeing your bedroom when it's finished.
Hope the dentist went well for you..?
We are both much better now and things are getting back to normal. I even found some daffodils coming through in my garden yesterday..!

CIELO said...

Amelia Rose Cottage looks lovely... so cozy and charming... and I'm with you: I can't hardly wait to feel the sunshine beaming down on me, and warm days so I can open my windows and see the lace curtains of my bedroom swaying with the breeze... ahhhh, my spring fever is overwhelming.

Have a night night, Sharon.

Cielo

Susie said...

Welcome back home! You always have the most charming decorating ideas to share!
hugs

Kerri said...

Welcome home to Ohio, Sharon! I love your picture of Winston and Charlie in the car, the kitties, and well, all of them (that's a lovely one of you and Debbie)!
You can download a little free program called Fotosizer (use google to find it). This is an easy way to change the size of a batch of photos, making them smaller for your blog.
Your little cottage is looking beautiful. Enjoy the spring! We've been promised a warm, sunny day today. Yay!

auntpearl said...

I can understand why you would make the quilt your main point of your room. I just love, love quilts. Such stories some seem to tell.
I am making my first quilt ever right now...hoping it turns out okay.

Glad you are back home relaxing.

Hugs,

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Sharon:-)

It's always such a pleasure to catch up with your posts...glad you made it home from Florida safely!! I'm very much looking forward to seeing your bedroom makeover, you always have such an eye for decorating!!

We still have lots of snow here but it's starting to melt thanks to the sunshine and milder temps we have been having the last few days. Yesterday and today I had all my windows and doors opened...felt so good to let the fresh air in the house!!!

Very much enjoyed looking at all your pictures:-) Take care dear friend! xoxo

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............