Sunday, February 17, 2008

Play It Forward

Play It Forward..........

Let's "Pay It Forward"




Hey ya'll! Here's a chance to get a surprise from me, on a surprise date, in the next 365 days. (I'm responding to this via http://isabellascloset.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:


1.~Leave a comment on my blog that says you want to play. First three folks to comment will get a gift from ME. (If I don't know it already, let me know how I can contact you, an e-mail is fine.)




2.~Do the same thing on your blog!The first three folks who leave a comment and commit to doing this on their blog, too, will get a surprise from YOU at a surprise time in the next 365 days!
(PLEASE PLAY even if you're not the first three
This should prove to be fun.....and interesting.This is a great way to make new friends too.....let's see what happens.


Just copy all MY post..pic and all..and use it on your post.


ps..I recommend your read the book & watch the movie, it is wonderful

I saw the Movie and it was wonderful, I think this will be a lot of fun and the gifts will be a big surprise on a surprise date. I love to go to the snail mail box and find a special treasure from one of my blogging friends. I hope every one will join in on the fun. Sharon K

9 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Yippee..I'm so glad you're in
it should be so FUN!!
deena

Valentine Hearts said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've found you via Deena's blog and have linked to you on my pay it forward. Your blog is beautiful, I love your pictures.
Jackie

Joni said...

Hello Sharon Kay...thanks for visiting my blog...new friends are ALWAYS welcome!...have fun with this Pay It Forward game...love the pictures you have posted, I'll be sure to visit again soon.

Have a good day,
Joni

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Loved the movie....enjoy your pay it forward!
Penny

Sheila said...

What a sweet idea.
Winston looks so cute lying in the pansies in the photo on your side bar. He's a lovely little Yorkie..!

BittersweetPunkin said...

I'm already playing...hopefully you can get your 3 people...
Blessings,
Robin

Judypatooote said...

Hi Sharon....I'm not much for the gifty things....my gift from you would be that you get back here so we can go to lunch and do some antiquing.....I did see the movie though and it was great....judy

Bradley said...

Great post thannks

Bradley said...

Good blog posst

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............