Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Day At The Beach.....................


It is Sunday afternoon and all is well in the sunshine state. Went for a ride today and stoped by and said hi to a lady that use to be the girl next door. I grew up on Nevada St. in Toledo and Shirley lived next door. We have many memories of the days long ago. We use to play hop scotch and mother may I. It was so nice to see her again and talk about old times.
For some reason I can not up load pictures I have taken with my camera. Is any one else having a problem or is it just me. I have many pictures I have taken and hope tomorrow will be a better day. I have pictures of where we are staying and when I found this valentine I thought it would go well with my pictures.

I have a blessing award that Mary from Isabellas Closet is sharing.
Please take this award and display it proundly on your blog.
The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends.
By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too.
We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed!
Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to.
If you receive a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
Me again...no mail in the mail box today..we went about 1pm..we will check in the morning at the post office as we are going to be gone for three days..really cold here but we are really busy with the kids...only have one more room to paint and that will not be till next week...
Tell Charlie and WInston hi for us
Linda and Jim

smilnsigh said...

That must have been great fun, to see and chat with your old friend.

Sorry you were having trouble putting camera pics on Blogger. I haven't had that issue, so far. But! I shouldn't say that "too loudly," or I will GET that problem. ,-)))

Mari-Nanci

Amy said...

Congratulations on your award!!
I know right where NEVADA ST. is...I worked for years at the Woodville Mall as a store manager!!! --in the BC years (before children)
Amy

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............