Monday, November 05, 2007

ENJOYING AUTUM IN OHIO..........

The leaves are so pretty and ready to fall of the trees. I have taken many pictures to share with you. I do not know where the time has gone. I just put the bathing suit away and now it is time for the sweat shirts and gloves. I have found the fall season to be so refreshing this year. I hope I feel this way when the snow is falling in Ohio. I have said this time and again but I can not even imagine working a full time job like I use to.........just where does the time go?

Charlie is pulling the flowers out of the garden after the first frost of the season and I am getting Amelia Rose Cottage all cleaned up and ready for the winter months. Last night it was dark at six o'clock and that takes getting use to after the time change we had last Saturday night. It will make for long cozy evenings around the fireplace......and warm Chi tea of course.

It has been forever since I have blogged and read blogs. I hope to start a daily blog and also want to take the time to read all of my favorites and see what is happening in blog land. I have to get in to a daily routine again. I started today with a long cool walk with my friend Linda. It is so good to have someone to walk with you and push you along on the road to good health. About a month ago we joined a TOPS program in our area and we have enjoyed it so much. Have met many lovely ladies and when you have to report in each week.......after the weigh in weather you stayed the same........lost or gained.......you think twice before taking that extra cookie or opening that package of chips. So far we have both lost 5 lbs and are working toward the number 10. Yes we can do this thing they say is the healthy way to live. I am going to get my daily routine going ,l so I can blog more often. I have a question for any one out there that changes their backgrown and header. Just where do I go to find my master copy of my blog? I think I know how to change it but can not find the area in bata blogger to do so...........I admire the different backgrowns and I have a lovely new header but do not know where to go..............Any information will be so helpful to me. I have been blogging now for almost two years and should know how to do this thing.........help........I have so much to learn and this is one thing I like about blog world..........I learn one thing and find 5 more things I want to do........I have to go and read and enjoy all the lovely backgrowns that all of you know how to do.....................bye for now and I hope to change my look real soon................Sharon K

7 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I'm clueless as to changing MY blog...good thing I'm safisfied with status quo! The fall is beautiful this year isn't it. Good for you losing weight...I'm trying to do the same. I'm back to not eating after 8pm. Its amazing how much better I feel after not overeating or eating the wrong things...but its not easy..grin.

Anonymous said...

Where are all those pictures we took...I am sending you a few of Bree and Mason so you can do a Michigan and Ohio State Blog...see you in the morning
Linda

Sheila said...

I just posted a comment here but nothing happened..?
Basically it said..nice to see you back..!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for stopping by and visiting me! I wish I could help you, but I had someone set up my background when I started blogging and have not changed a thing since....

Sounds like you have a great start on a new healthy regime...I am still struggling with that :-)
Penny

Janice said...

Good job on your 5 lbs lost! Keep up the good work! I don't know how to do a lot of the blog decorating, so I'm sorry I can't help you out. I would love to learn some new things too. :o)

Kerri said...

I ask myself the same question..where does the time go? I'm still working so I never seem to have enough hours in the day. I'm emptying containers as well as pulling flowers out of the garden after several hard frosts here.
Your decorations are so pretty!
Sorry I can't help you with the backgrounds. I haven't found time to fiddle with it. Maybe one of these days. Pea and Tammy seem really cluey about backgrounds. They'd probably be happy to help you.
Enjoy those chilly fall evenings by the fire with your cup of tea.
Nice to catch up with you :)

Mindy said...

Greetings!! Enjoyed reading your post...a lovely one at that!!
Have a peaceful Autumn weekend!!
BLessings,
Mindy

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............