Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Wishes. And A Welcome To Come Visit Pea And Me..........

I borrowed this birthday cake from Tammy at My Gentle Retreat to wish Carol at Peas Corner a wonderful 50Th birthday. She is so much fun to read daily. Stop by her blog and say hi please.
I am busy decorating for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love being in Ohio and watching the changing of the seasons. Lets see how I feel when we have our first ice storm. I will let you know how I feel when that happens. I am busy decorating for my first Autumn in nine years in Ohio and it is so much fun doing so in a climate where it feels like fall. I decorated while living in Florida for fall and Christmas but it never felt as good as it does here. Did I say how happy I am to be back in Ohio ?? I think so, just a few times. I have my camera ready to share with you my fall decorating. So just like Pea had a birthday party I would like to invite you to my first Autumn at Amelia Rose Cottage. Come sit a spell or two and enjoy a cup of hot cider and a cookie decorated for the season. I will take you for a walk around my little corner of the world where the tree's are changing colors and there is a chill in the air. Till tomorrow and my tour or my home and my beautiful growns . Sharon K..........

6 comments:

Susie said...

Pea's party was such fun, wasn't it?
Can't wait to see all your fall decor!
xo

Sheila said...

Thank you for the invitation!
I look forward to coming back here to visit with you.
Fall is nicer in the cooler climes, I agree.

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Sharon:-) Thank you so very much for the birthday wishes, it's friends like you that helped make it so very special!! That cake looks so good! hehe I can't wait to see all your Autumn/Halloween decorations, I'm sure it all looks fabulous:-) xox

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Sharon K, welcome back to beautiful Ohio! It's so lovely here right now..Hope you enjoy this delightful weather while you can. Take care! ~Mary~ :-}

Anonymous said...

Had to visit both sites. We all love Pea

Tammy said...

If you ever want to make one of your own go here:
http://www.imagechef.com/ic/make.jsp?tid=Cake+With+Number

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............