Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Blog Header


Amelia Rose Cottage
I have a new blog header designed by RS designs and I am very happy with it. The picture in the header is my mother and the flower my favorite along with the cottage look.
I want my blog to be about family and friends and decorating. Please come along with me on a whirl wind of calm and delightful thoughts. Now that I have my new header I hope to post each day like so many of you do.
Remember...........We women have a sixth sense about each other's needs. We understand the value of a comforting word. A heartfelt prayer, a reassuring smile and a quart of Rocky Road............have a wonderful day Sharon K

9 comments:

Revka said...

Thanks, Sharon, for posting this, and I'm right there with you on the love of Rocky Road! :)

Karen said...

I love your new header, and the fact that it means so much to you makes it that much more special.
Blessings,'
Karen

Tammy said...

I LUV it dear Sharon Kay...it is so you and so this blog!!
I'm busy this evening but if you want to call tomorrow we could put you in a new background I've found a new site with some lovely ones...it is Pat's Graphics in my sidebar if you would look at what she has!
:)

Sheila said...

Your new header is lovely, and the fact that it features your dear mother makes it more so.
Can I have maple walnut instead of rocky road..?? LOL
xx

Carole Burant said...

Your new header is beautiful, Sharon and made more special because of your mom's picture on it:-) You're so right, we're all here for each other, through bad and good times...and yes please, I'll have some of that Rocky Road! hehe xoxo

Judypatooote said...

Very Nice.....now are you happy....? LOL I haven't been checking on blogs because I have been working on my bookmarks....doing quite well with them....and having a blast....haven't sold any on etsy, but word of mouth seems to be the best seller...and my coffee shop..... well hope to hear from you soon.....love Ya,

Susie said...

Love your new look! How wonderful that you have your beloved Mom to look at each time you blog..
:)

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your new header is beautiful, and so is your sweet mother. How special!
:)

Janice said...

Oh, your new header is beautiful! I love it and it's so very meaningful too! That makes it even more extra special!
Blessings!
Janice

Teddy Bear


Family Memories

The Vintage Look.....

The Vintage Look.....

Leave a comment please.....

Leave a comment please.....

Credits Go To ..............

Credits Go To ..............